Covid 19 Response
- PRFC personnel comply with the Public Health Orders as a minimum standard.
- We require clients to ensure that they are following the latest COVID-19 requirements
Ongoing Safety Measures:
Our supervisors are trained in infection control and will:
- Maintain physical distancing from participants and minimise physical contact with children wherever possible.
- Adhere to hygiene principles including sanitising their hands and cars regularly.
- When possible, we ask families to cooperate with the following requirements:
- Maintain physical distancing from the supervisor and encourage their children to maintain physical distancing from others.
- Sanitise their hands and those of their children regularly during the visit including before and after eating and touching surfaces such as playground equipment.
Continuing contact in the event of lockdowns:
We are authorised to operate during lockdowns and understand that parents are expected to uphold their obligations under contact orders/agreements. Parents are allowed to leave home and travel to engage in (or deliver their children to) contact and should carry their orders with them. Additional measures may apply as per public health orders/NSW Health Directions and/or our work health and safety obligations.
Parents should seek legal advice and/or support if they are unable to agree on suitable arrangements or are considering not producing their children for contact.
Please contact the office if you require further information.
Please note: Additional measures may apply as per public health orders/NSW Health Directions
and/or our work health and safety obligations.