Come and work with us at Phoenix Rising for Children
and join the PRFC family!
Family Contact Supervisor
We are currently recruiting supervisors to provide supervised family contact across Sydney and the Greater Metropolitan area.
Contact supervisors are responsible for the supervision of children attending contact visits with their parents and family members.
Successful applicants will require:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications relevant to working with children and families, e.g. social work, psychology, teaching, welfare and youth work
- Experience working with children and young people
- An understanding of mandatory reporting requirements and the laws governing NSW Child Protection Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a capacity for empathy, compassion and understanding
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current driver’s licence and a clear driving record
- Insured/reliable motor vehicle
- Own mobile phone, computer and access to the internet
- Excellent observational and writing skills
- First aid certificate or preparedness to undertake such training
Benefits of working with PRFC include:
- Competitive hourly rates, mileage and reimbursement of other approved costs
- Significant professional support, training and resources
- Flexible working hours (weekdays + weekends)
If you would like to be a valued member of our team, please send your Application Letter outlining your capacity to fulfil the above requirements, along with your Resume, to Lisa Kinneally.
T: 02 9873 3992