Contact Supervisors / Caseworkers
Phoenix Rising For Children recruits personnel who enjoy facilitating best outcomes for children, young people and families.
With emphasis on the wellbeing of the child/young person, and whilst seeking to maintain positive working relationships with parents and families, Contact Supervisors / Caseworkers work with children and families in a variety of ways including some or all of the following activities:
- Supervision + Transportation of children, young people during contact/visitations
- Liaison with foster carers
- Developing relationships with the children's family + significant others
- Report writing
- Casework including the recruitment and authorisation of foster carers, the placement of children and young persons with foster carers and the ongoing monitoring and support of such placements
- Monitoring the child/young person/young adult’s safety, wellbeing and welfare in care and provision of support to foster carers
- Liaison with other organisations/agencies, attending forums and other meetings as required
PRFC seeks applicants with:
- Experience and qualifications considered relevant to working with children and/or young people/young adults + families
- Capacity for empathy, compassion + understanding
- Initiative + organisational skills
- Current drivers licence + their own vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal, communication + writing skills
- Excellent observational skills
- First Aid Certificate or preparedness to undertake such training
- Computing skills + literacy
We provide significant professional support and training to personnel. PRFC provides career opportunities to those wishing to pursue other roles within the organisation.
PRFC offers flexible full-time and part-time hours with a transition to permanent full time positions for the right applicants.
Phoenix Rising For Children is an organisation committed to providing quality care for children/young people/young adults, support and training to foster carers and understanding and guidance to families.
When applying it is important to include an Application Letter (briefly outlining why you think you have the capacity to satisfactorily undertake the work and why working with PRFC would be mutually beneficial) + a Resume. We prefer applications to arrive via email.
We are contactable in the following ways:
T: Lisa on 02 9873 3992
Mail: PO Box 71, Oatlands 2117